Gentle Dental Partners Honored with Top Dentist Distinction by Boston Magazine
Peer voting leads to more top dentists than any other dental practice in the region
August 4, 2017, Waltham, MA: Gentle Dental Partners, a leading multi-specialty group dental practice in New England, is excited to announce that 18 affiliated dentists have been awarded the honor of Top Dentist by Boston Magazine.
“This distinction from Boston Magazine speaks to Gentle Dental’s intense focus on providing outstanding care to all patients. We’re proud of our affiliated doctors, the care they provide, and their stellar reputations in the community,” says Gentle Dental Partners CEO Geoff Ligibel.
Top Dentist Winners:
- Dr. Rob Girschek, Director, Gentle Dental Waltham
- Dr. Leena Desai, Director, Gentle Dental Chelmsford
- Dr. Jonathan Millen, Director, Newbury Dental
- Dr. David Goldberg, Periodontics, various Gentle Dental locations
- Dr. Natalia Hoffmann, Orthodontist, various Gentle Dental locations
- Dr. Kirill Klimashov, Oral Surgeon, various Gentle Dental locations
- Dr. Ronit Smolyar, Endodontist, various Gentle Dental locations
- Dr. Shadi Daher, Oral Surgeon, Newbury Dental
- Dr. Amir Mahoozi, Periodontist, Gentle Dental Quincy
- Dr. Carolyn Ferrick, Orthodontics, Gentle Dental Brockton
- Dr. Richard Michalowski, General Dentist, Great Hill Somerville
- Dr. Catherine Moshifar, Periodontist, Great Hill Boston
- Dr. Omar Salem, Orthodontist, Great Hill Boston
- Dr. Sumra Khan, General Dentist, Great Hill Peabody
- Dr. Shailaja Thaker, Pediatric Dentist, Great Hill Boston, Braintree & Somerville
- Dr. Karim Salem, Orthodontist, Great Hill Boston & Braintree
- Dr. Maryann Irwin, Endodontist, Great Hill Braintree
- Dr. Matthew Hickin, Periodontist, Great Hill Boston, Chelmsford, Peabody & Somerville
Ligibel continues, “This honor from Boston Magazine reinforces our mission of attracting top talent from across the region.” Gentle Dental supports over 170 general dentists and dental specialists across 8 different brands
Voting was completed in early 2017 by peers in the dental industry, then put before a panel of dentists and dental experts who considered each dentist’s overall votes, and their online and offline reputation. Out of more than 4,200 votes, 381 dentists were given the distinction of "Top Dentist" with Gentle Dental securing 18 spots on the list, the most of any dental practice.
ABOUT GENTLE DENTAL PARTNERS
Gentle Dental Partners is a leading regional provider of high-quality, affordable dental services in the Northeast United States. For over 40 years, Gentle Dental Partners has been delivering comprehensive general dental services as well as specialty services including oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, and cosmetic dentistry. Our dedicated doctors, hygienists, and dental professionals have a deep commitment to the communities they serve and a relentless focus on patient care. Gentle Dental Partners has a strong value proposition for dentists allowing the company to attract and retain an industry-leading team of clinicians and affiliate with high-quality dental practices. Supporting 48 locations and 8 different brands across the region, Gentle Dental’s vision is to give every person in New England a healthy confident smile.
Press inquiries please contact Kirsten von Hassel, Marketing Director , firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-907-7238